If you want to export your Google Chrome bookmarks to import them to another machine without using Google Chrome syncing, then you can follow the steps below.
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to chrome://bookmarks/ via the address bar
- Sign in with the Google Account that you want to export the bookmarks from
- At the top right, click the three little dots to bring down the menu:
- Then click on Export bookmarks
- From the Save menu, save the Bookmarks HTML file
To then import those bookmarks to another computer or profile, follow the same steps but use the Import bookmarks option from the drop-down and select the bookmark HTML file.