5 tips to keep your dishwasher clean
Read Time:1 Minute, 8 Second
You use your dishwasher probably every day, but do you often think that because it cleans the dishes, it cleans itself as well? Well, that’s not the case and you should ensure that you keep your dishwasher clean. Here we give you five top tips for keeping your dishwasher nice and clean.
- Run an empty cycle with vinegar: Fill a dishwasher-safe cup with white vinegar and place it on the top rack. Run a hot water cycle to clean the interior and remove any lingering odors.
- Clean the exterior: Wipe down the exterior of the dishwasher with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or grime.
- Clean the interior: Remove any large pieces of food or debris from the interior of the dishwasher. Use a soft brush or cloth to clean the blades of the dishwasher’s spray arm.
- Clean the filter: Locate the filter and remove it for cleaning. Rinse it thoroughly with water and let it dry completely before putting it back in place.
- Run a hot water cycle with lemon juice: Fill a dishwasher-safe cup with lemon juice and place it on the top rack. Run a hot water cycle to give the interior a fresh, clean scent.
By following these tips, you can keep your dishwasher running smoothly and ensure that your dishes come out clean and fresh every time.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 2 Average: 5]